Under current legislation, although Highams Park Academy Trust is the admissions authority for the school, all admissions at the normal transfer age of 11 to state funded schools, including Highams Park, must be administered by the Local Authority in which the family resides.
Therefore parents wishing their son/daughter to be admitted to Year 7 at Highams Park School in September must complete the local authority single application form naming Highams Park School as one of their preferred choices. The form is available from your Local Authority (assumed to be London Borough of Waltham Forest for the majority). As our research shows, Cialis has a certain set of contraindications like any other therapeutic drug. Using it for the treatment of erectile dysfunction can bring risk primarily to men who have illnesses with heart because sex can cause increased heart problems and fluctuations in blood pressure. There is more information on the site https://cupfoundjo.org/generic-cialis.
Please be aware that the school is usually very popular and heavily oversubscribed. The following figures for admission to Year 7 last year illustrate this (source of information - Waltham Forest Secondary Admissions booklet called "Starting Secondary School").
2019 September Year 7 Intake - allocations as of 1st March 2019
|Total number of applications||800|
|Number of Looked After Children admitted (LACs)||1|
|Number of children admitted under SEN criterion||2|
|Number of children admitted under siblings criterion||90|
|Number of children admitted under children of staff criterion||3|
|Number of children admitted under distance criterion||144|
|Furthest child admitted under distance criterion in 2019 (miles)||0.999|
|Furthest child admitted under distance criterion in 2018 (miles)||1.063|
|Furthest child admitted under distance criterion in 2017 (miles)||1.315|
|Number of appeals from parents of pupils not allocated a place (In 2018)||9|
|Number of successful appeals leading to admission of a child (In 2018)||5|
- As an Academy the admissions authority for Highams Park School is the Highams Park Academy Trust (the Governing Board of the School), not the London Borough of Waltham Forest. The Academy Trust officially admit children to the school NOT the London Borough of Waltham Forest. Waltham Forest are required by the law to administer the process for children transferring from primary to secondary school.
- You can read the official government guidance for parents on the Department for Education's website.
- Go to the London Borough of Waltham Forest's web page for school admissions.
- Go to the London Borough of Redbridge's web page for school admissions.
- Go to the London Borough of Enfield's web page for school admissions.
- Go to the London Borough of Hackney's web page for school admissions.
- Go to the London Borough of Haringay's web page for school admissions
- Go to the London Borough of Newham's web page for school admissions